Buying or selling a home is very exciting, but it is also one the largest financial transaction of our lives. The excitement of a new home is often accompanied by stress and anxiety; we are here to relieve you of that pressure. To avoid any delays and complications, we recommend that you consult with a lawyer to proceed with your real estate transaction.
Whether you are buying or selling land, residential, commercial, or condominium properties, refinancing, obtaining a new mortgage, lending money, or leasing residential or commercial property; we make sure that we close your real estate transaction smoothly and in a timely manner. We work as a team with your realtor and lender to protect your rights. We prepare and review all required documentation and necessary correspondence for your real estate transaction.
We can assist with:
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Condominium Purchases & Sale Agreements
- Reviewing Builder Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Reviewing Residential Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Private Mortgages, Promissory Notes, Security Documents for Private Lenders, and Private Lender Transactions
If you require legal advice, please contact our office and we will be pleased to assist you.